Boogie Mixx 6
Close Me!

Arni Kristjansson - Boogie Mixx 6

Vinyl DJ Mix

After 8 months of record digging since the last mix I was able to put this mix together. It's an aural representation combining what I currently love the most about soul, funk and disco from the early to mid-80s. Admittedly my tastes haven't changed that much, but they have shifted a little bit towards…

Listen

• Boogie Mixx 6

Vinyl DJ Mix

After 8 months of record digging since the last mix I was able to put this mix together. It's an aural representation combining what I currently love the most about soul, funk and disco from the early to mid-80s. Admittedly my tastes haven't changed that much, but they have shifted a little bit towards…

Listen

• AEIOU Warmups ... the…

Vinyl DJ Mix

When visitors come to Philly, we try to give them a slice of life. Not just a taste of album covers and rotating wax, but the type of everyday culture that inspires our love for music. So on a whirlwind Spring afternoon, we trooped some out of town guests through crack-a-dawn fleas, street scapes, dusty…

Listen

• Ganxtas Don’t Rap,…

Vinyl DJ Mix

Here we go again. The third installment in my boogie mix series. This is the mix I'm most satisfied with out of all my mixes. All records are original first press copies, except from the Pyramid Plus (obviously).. Some of them dollarbin-jams, some of them very rare. Most of the tracks are from 45's,…

Listen

• Boogie Mixx 5

Vinyl DJ Mix

After 2 years since the last installment, and just shy of the 10-day anniversary of Valentine's Day 2013, the latest mix in the Boogie Mixx series is here. The mix was be premiered on radio show A Downtown Affair on New York radio station WNYU on Friday, Feb 22. Previous mixes in the Boogie Mixx series…

Listen

• The Many Moods of - L.…

Vinyl DJ Mix

Mix of Soul, Jazz, Folk, Rock whatever

Listen

• Chow Mei Funk

Vinyl DJ Mix

Otis Funkmeyer is one of the original Soul Strut DJs. First appearing on this site in 2000! After a several year hiatus, he is FINALLY back with another solid rare soul / funk mix. Prepare for the mind melt!

Listen

RECENT ACTIVITY

lougehrigsson commented on the post AEIOU Warmups ... the Iron Chef Mix in the Mixes Section
LaserWolf started the discussion Vestax Stylus? (Shopping R) in the forum Strut Central
kala started the discussion 5k funkyou 45 terd in the forum Strut Central
rumbakali commented on the post Afro Cosmic Club Volume 2 in the Mixes Section
psamsara commented on the post Danny Small - Minnie / Make It in the Classifieds Section