Recent content by EarlofFunk

  1. E

    BIG TRADES LIST

    These LPs are now spoken for: Anne Marie Gj??rtz Band ???Tigers of Pain??? Bodega Band "Bodega Band 2" P??l Thowsen, Jon Christensen, Terje Rypdal, Arild Andersen ???No Time For Time??? 250/300 P??l Thowsen "Carnival" Tomorrow???s Edition ???A Song For Everyone???
  2. E

    BIG TRADES LIST

    This is my first time posting a trades list here. PM me if something is interesting. Disco 12s Donna Summer "Back In Love Again / Try Me, I Know, We Can Make It / Wasted (GTO S.L. Edition) Patrick Hernandez "Too Many People / Born To Be Alive" (Colombia) Freddie James "Get Up and Boogie /...
  3. E

    400 modern soul, disco, hip hop etc up for trade

    Hey, I have recently cleaned out a little bit in my collection, and have 400 lps (mostly modern soul, disco, hip hop, soul and funk) up for trade/sale. Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway. I'm sorry but I want to trade the whole lot, and I'm not shipping records this time. I do not have a list...