400 modern soul, disco, hip hop etc up for trade

EarlofFunk

New member
Jun 28, 2010
3
0
1
Hey,

I have recently cleaned out a little bit in my collection, and have 400 lps (mostly modern soul, disco, hip hop, soul and funk) up for trade/sale. Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway. I'm sorry but I want to trade the whole lot, and I'm not shipping records this time.

I do not have a list of the LPs

In the future I will have some norwegian and swedish funk/fusion records up for trade and shipping internationally if somebody is interested.

 
fuck yeah! 400 records you do not have a list of, to trade for something you have not stipulated, plus i have to come to Oslo to pick em up?





Now thats a bargain!
 
EarlofFunk said:


Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway ..... I do not have a list of the LPs







:lush: :lush: :lush: :lush: :lush: :lush:
 
Yeah man, good luck getting any response to this without a list or any idea of what you have. Get a list and someone MIGHT bite.
 
EarlofFunk said:Hey,





I have recently cleaned out a little bit in my collection, and have 400 lps (mostly modern soul, disco, hip hop, soul and funk) up for trade/sale. Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway. I'm sorry but I want to trade the whole lot, and I'm not shipping records this time.





I do not have a list of the LPs





In the future I will have some norwegian and swedish funk/fusion records up for trade and shipping internationally if somebody is interested.










400 common's