Hip-hop wanted!

DWG

New member
Oct 24, 2004
333
0
1
Asking on SS has nearly always proven fruitful... so why not try again, eh?If anyone has any of the following records for sale, hit me up via PM... Maybe we can work something out.Mytee G Poetic 'Com'n Wit Nuff Ruffness / Listen To The Lyrics' 12"DJ Class 'Class Is In Session/Pump Up The Levels' 12" Ron B 'Stitch By Stitch/The Live Entertainer' 12"Legion Of Doom 'Live Bait' 12"Baby J & E Rock 'Cometh 'Tales from the Lite Side' 12"Dee and Ice 'The Man In the Back' 12"Kool Kev the Lyrical Stinger 'My Experience' 12"M.C Outloud 'Clean and Sober/I'll Put A Hurten' 12"MC Lord 'It's A Hit 12"Northside Strong 'The Stickup / Bob Ya Head' 12"MC Yalm & DJ Once-Twice 'Cold Destruction/The Brooklyn War' 12"City Terror 'Product Distribution/Violation' 12"Will pay ca$h - or trade for RAER sneaks!
 
feels good to see mytee g poetic up there, a big personal fave from back when it came out. i wish i had a spare.
 
feels good to see mytee g poetic up there, a big personal fave from back when it came out. i wish i had a spare.
Yeah! I love that 'Listen To The Lyrics' cut... but I've never seen a copy. I'm guessing it's 'out there somewhere' and will turn up eventually, but I thought I'd check on here first.

Were all copies 'promo only'? Every time I see his other 12", the label has 'promotional only' on it.
confused.gif
 
yeah it's a dope 12"! I like both sides equally.
What was the other 12"?
SGR_2368.jpg


This one, which turns up a bit more often, has 'Brick City Blues' on the flipside. It's cool, but I want 'Listen To The Lyrics'!