X Xandre New member Oct 13, 2006 9 0 1 Nov 23, 2007 #1 Weldon Irvine - Liberated Brother, Time Capsule, Cosmic Vortex (Justice Divine), Sinbad, Spirit Man, SistersBama the Village Poet - Ghettos of the MindLeon Ware - Musical MassageContact me for trades
Weldon Irvine - Liberated Brother, Time Capsule, Cosmic Vortex (Justice Divine), Sinbad, Spirit Man, SistersBama the Village Poet - Ghettos of the MindLeon Ware - Musical MassageContact me for trades
shooterali New member Mar 19, 2006 1,591 0 1 Nov 27, 2007 #3 Dude like re-issues...why!!! get on the OG TIP!!!
mylatency New member Nov 1, 2003 10,473 0 1 Nov 30, 2007 #4 yo check your PMs, are you still interested in the records you want?
X Xandre New member Oct 13, 2006 9 0 1 Dec 1, 2007 #5 I'm looking for the originals also (as listed elsewhere), but for those I can't find I'm willing to cop the reissue.
I'm looking for the originals also (as listed elsewhere), but for those I can't find I'm willing to cop the reissue.
beatstew72 Guest Aug 20, 2005 314 0 1 Dec 5, 2007 #6 I'm looking for the originals also (as listed elsewhere), but for those I can't find I'm willing to cop the reissue. Click to expand...
I'm looking for the originals also (as listed elsewhere), but for those I can't find I'm willing to cop the reissue. Click to expand...