Old School Wants

Risingson

New member
Feb 27, 2005
696
0
1
I'm after these Old School records, PM if you can help....Afrika Bambaataa - Zulu Nation Throwdown (Paul Winley Records)Busy Bee - School Days (Master Five Records)Solo Sound - Get the Party Jumpin (Express Records)Spyder D - Spinnin Webs & Rappin Rhymes (Delmar)Pookey Blow - Get Up & Go to School (Tri State Records)Outlaw 4 - Million Dollar Legs (Dynamite Pep)Jazzy 4 MCs - MC Rock (Razzberri Rainbow Records)Boogie Boys - Rappin Aint No Thing (Mike & Dave Records)any help is greatly appreciated.....
 
I'm after these Old School records, PM if you can help....


Afrika Bambaataa - Zulu Nation Throwdown (Paul Winley Records)
Busy Bee - School Days (Master Five Records)
Outlaw 4 - Million Dollar Legs (Dynamite Pep)
Jazzy 4 MCs - MC Rock (Razzberri Rainbow Records)
Boogie Boys - Rappin Aint No Thing (Mike & Dave Records)


any help is greatly appreciated.....
afrika_bambaataa_the_cosmic_force_zulu_n.jpg
busy_bee_school_days_side_a_small.jpg

jazzy_4_mcs_mc_rock_sides_a_b_small.jpg
outlaw_four_million_dollar_legs_sides_a_.jpg


Whatcha offerin' up for trade, homeboy?

Bam or Busy for Cage?
grin.gif


PS -- Tried to throw up the Boogie Boys tonight, but scanner isn't cooperating...
 
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, John, if I were showing off, I wouldn't go with those pieces!

raw.gif
oof.gif
hard2.gif


I'd consider doing that Spyder D for Cage 1 alright
ctix4ad.gif
wink.gif
Hahahaha -- it's ok, I FINALLY have a copy of Cage coming...
baller3ae.gif
 
Sureshot, do you have a Mr.Magic for me?
grin.gif
Pookey -- long time no speak!

I have a few different Mr. Magic joints ("Magic Life", "Kazoo's", "Gilligan's Island", etc)... PM me with what you have for trade...
cool.gif
 
Unless you want to pay me a stupid amount of money -- and then I'd feel guilty... Slightly...
grin.gif
 
btw, some years ago I saw that pookeyblow 12" for buy it now $60 on eBay! But that was before I had an eBay account or knew much about vintage records..

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 
hi soufriere1, I haven't been collecting records very long.. so $150 have to be the most I've ever payed for a record..

but for a Potential 1980 12", I could pay $300.
 
I need a Potential 1980 12". Saw one on eBay last year and it went for $200+++..
there was one on ebay a few weeks back went for + $1000
oof.gif

Yeah -- I can vouch for him on this one... There were quite a few bidders willing to drop loot on it...
 
Too bad Egon edited the 15 minute version without mentioning it in the credits..
mad.gif

Egon told me that it was edited because Mr. Magic hated the singing on the song and didn???t want the song reissued! But Egon convinced him he could edit out all of the singing and still present a song people would love to hear. Mr. Magic approved the edit...

the b-side is mad dope too!


I saw a 7" of "Potential 1980" on eBay with "Singing Rap Song" as the b side. Have anyone seen it before? It went for $600!
 
The break on "Potential" starting around 5:07 and lasting til 5:34 es muy fresco! Come to think of it, there are a ton of dope breaks on the record... The B-side holds down the fort as well...

mr_magic_potential_1980_side_a_small.jpg
mr_magic_magic_life_coast_to_coast_side_.jpg


jeigh.gif