Urgent wants

Risingson

New member
Feb 27, 2005
696
0
1
I've been driven bananas looking for some of these records. If anyone has any to trade/sell send me a PM


Kool Kev - My Experience (my number 1 want for a long time now, big $$$ on offer for this one people)

Def Rhythm Productions - Back to the Lab
The Odd Couple - Its Our Turn
Project X - Armed & Dangerous
B Fresh - Watch My DJ Get Busy
Busy Bee - School Days
Poison Ladd - Rock the 8
The Underground - A Small Sample

any help is greatly appreciated




 

anyone??

crick13ab.gif
 
I got you on the Rock the 808. Make me an offer. Got to get my $$$ up real quick. I'm new to the board, but I got references. Ebay feedback 100% positive. Let me know wasgood. -J
 
j,
might have an extra "watch my dj get busy".
might take a minute to look, but ask me next time we touch base.


someone needs to find a box of stitch by stitch....one of the best tracks ive heard
 
j,
might have an extra "watch my dj get busy".
might take a minute to look, but ask me next time we touch base.


someone needs to find a box of stitch by stitch....one of the best tracks ive heard
thanks for the offer T but I actually got that B Fresh a month or 2 ago...
 
'sup
I will get doubles of School Days 12" within couple weeks.
I'm open for offers.
 
j,
might have an extra "watch my dj get busy".
might take a minute to look, but ask me next time we touch base.


someone needs to find a box of stitch by stitch....one of the best tracks ive heard
thanks for the offer T but I actually got that B Fresh a month or 2 ago...

cool beans. nice record. we'll talk soon regardless