WANTED: Bay Area DJ for September Wedding

maru

New member
Jan 15, 2004
1,450
0
1
Hey Strutters,<b, 21<b, 21So I'm looking for a DJ for my wedding next September. It's going to go down in Woodside, CA close to San Mateo I think. Not sure of all the details just yet, other than you'll probably be able to play some cool atypical wedding music. Someone well versed in Afro-beat, Brazililan, Funk, Soul, maybe some disco, which could perhaps evolve into some hip hop later in the evening. You may have to play some cheesey wedding music here and there, but we'll try to keep that to a minimum. Anyone that's interested please hit me on the PM.<b,121<b,121Thanks
 
Holler at Josh B./DJ B-Cause. He played my wedding in October and nothing could've been better. Highest marks.
 
Quote:Quote:<b, 21<b, 21Yeah when I saw this he was the first person to come to mind. Josh could probably DJ any kind of event and do it proper. Best in the Bay.
 
B.Cause = Peacefulrotation.<b, 21<b, 21He also works at the Groove Merchant, I forget which days though.