how fat are you?

Phill_Most

New member
Nov 4, 2003
4,594
0
1
205 lb
freeway.gif
 
you gotta add height too, or else you can't tell the fatness quotent.

I'm 5' 11 rockin 155 lbs. I need to up my workout regiment.
 
6' 3"/ 230

(gained 15 in the last 5 months since I started lifting weights. if i get under 200, i start to look too thin. what can i say...i'm a big dude.)
 
6'1", but a lot of people tell me I "must be" 6'2" or even 6'3". I'm not. I'm 6'1" and all the five-nine dudes are lying to you when they say they're almost six feet. They're about one pencil dick short.

I weigh 194 as of this morning, but I could stand to lose a few pounds. 185 is about my optimum weight unless I get jacked, which I won't for philosophical reasons.

Also, have a family history of diabetes so I've got to cut out the sweets.
 
6'1", but a lot of people tell me I "must be" 6'2" or even 6'3". I'm not. I'm 6'1" and all the five-nine dudes are lying to you when they say they're almost six feet. They're about one pencil dick short.
Isn't that the truth? I have a 5'9" friend who's convinced that he's touching 6 feet. I'm 6'2", but he swears I'm 6'4" (or taller). Sorry dude, you're short. Enjoy being able to pick up things off the ground easier.
 
I am living large.(240 5ft'9in)
Rocking both fat and muscle,what!

So..the new fat ratio is 150 to 170 lbs?
 
I'm 5'8" and around 145. And yes, I feel overweight. I play the best basketball when i'm around 138.
 
6-3/225. I was this tall in college and weighed just 195. Getting under 200 these days is a joke, but really, if I got down to 210 I would be looking most fly.
 
WHEN I SIT AROUND THE HOUSE I REALLY SIT AROUND THE HOUSE.
MOMA SO FAT SHE NEED TO SUCK IN HER GUT JUST TO PUT A HAT ON!

One point I used to weight 260 pounds, I'm not down to 160-ish of flab, muscle, & kufi.