What is your favorite break?

( who is this kem anyway? is that like kon & amir wall of fame braeks?)
Yes, EXACTLY like that. Except in grown and sexy r&b singer form.
lvl.gif

while driving in the car today I thought of the name for my next club night:

"Groan & Sexy" ...

headz.gif





 
Here's mine (at least for now):

"Don't Make Hurtin' Me a Habit" (45rpm)-The Marvalettes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
 
I have the jojo gunne, is it realy that good??/ I think were talking the same one, with the fat girl on the cover flying, and I think i speed the break up to 45rpm
 
BTW, i never have seen a copy of that Manzel in my city yet, I never knew my cities skyline was on the label, im a loser for not knowing that!!!!!
 
"I Gotta Dance to Keep from Crying" Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Motown/Tamla representin', huh? That Marvalettes shit is so damn hard. Funk Bros. at their funky best!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak