what size t-shirt do you waer?

Phill_Most

New member
Nov 4, 2003
4,594
0
1
3XL (sometimes just XL white undershirts for that snug fit under my button ups)
sn.gif
 
L.

I always want that proper fit, but sometimes the L shirts end up being too short for my long torso. That's a drag. It also sucks when the necks get stretched out after one or two wearings. People stop believing that she was so horny she tried to rip it off me story after about the fourth shirt.
 
Normally a medium, but I get sick of tshirts shrinking down to baby t status..so I normally wear a large.
 
I always want that proper fit, but sometimes the L shirts end up being too short for my long torso. That's a drag.
This is a problem--shirts that are meant to be worn untucked should come in different lengths, just like pants.

L is usually the right fit for me but, at 6 feet, I would generally prefer an XL length.
 
i've basically been the same height and weight since i was 16 (6' 2", 180ish), yet at 16 i wore an xl/xxl, at 22 i started wearing larges, and this afternoon i bought my first medium tshirt ever.


met.gif
poptartgraem5ovgm6.gif