Clothing you're feelin......

i've liked GRN Apple Tree since i saw them a few years back, 10deep is alright but it's been tapering off. Stuff has gotten so expensive though, I mostly just rock the thrift store bits or make shirts or hoodies because i'm buying a pretty expensive suit for all the weddings i'm going to this summer.
 
only thing you can hate on wallabees is cleaning the mufuckaz
word3rp.gif


the sole is a problem for me...can't wear them joints more than once before the sole gets dirty...thought about the black pair because the sole won't show dirt but they don't look right to me...now i'm thinking of getting the sole dyed or some shit
 
Wallies look great box fresh or super beat-up!
They are an extremely versatile shoe, comfy as hell,
slicker than shit in the rain though be careful.
Wallies for life!

00000000000000063623-600x600_72dpi_RGB.jpg
 
cute t-shirts with guns
Let me add that I HATE this whole brass knuckles/guns/knives tough guy bullshit that everybody seems to put out these days. 'Specially the knuckles. Every punk ass non-shit-wantin' foolio rockin' brass knuckle t-shirts, belts and earrings needs to get socked for that shit. Ladies, too.

I also hate bandanas on hipsters. We should round 'em up, throw 'em in a bus and let Drez and EdPowers take 'em to the most gangbangin'est hoods & barrios in Califas. That'll teach 'em.

Herm
 
word, most of those mufuckaz wearing that shit would shit their pants if someone pulled on them and none of them are strapped anyway. shits retarded. as far as the bandanas go, if mufuckaz wanna dress like they're going to jack someone, they best be ready to get their asses kicked
 
Wallies look great box fresh or super beat-up!
They are an extremely versatile shoe, comfy as hell,
slicker than shit in the rain though be careful.
Wallies for life!

00000000000000063623-600x600_72dpi_RGB.jpg
"and queens where my drugs be, i wear guess jeans and rugbys"
 
by the way, i also run www.wuwearshoes.com. we have the remaining stock of the original wu tees and original wullabees. so any of you heads that were liking them, check the link. we still sell a fair amount of this stuff, it's unbelievable.
 
oof.gif


Seesucker
breakface.gif

What? Seersucker jackets are where it's at. Seriously, with jeans or linnen pants it is the style for summer. The only challenege is what to wear under it. Much beyond a white shirt and you're into serious fop territory and that's not cool.
 
modern amusement,
Expect a PM, prestige...I really dig MA's stuff (the button downs, and some crow t's. Fuck the pedal, but hey.) and they fit me really well. Long, slimming. Good stuff.
 
Don't know about y'all, but i'm still on some simple rl polo shit and some kicks to match. where's the purple label at?? $300 white tess and whatnot? ha. I wear work clothes most of the time though because I'm usually at work. That's why I dig the polo stuff cuz I can rock it here or there.

I also like some of the t-shirts the jordan brand has been putting out lately.

Somebody answer me this: Where can I find an allover print zip up hoodie of some kind that is black on black or navy on navy or something like that? I saw a kid on the train in the east side rockin' one and it looked fresh. Any ideas?