TOE JAM

Phill_Most

New member
Nov 4, 2003
4,594
0
1
what is it??? WHY is it???
confused.gif
really, really gross.
headz.gif
headz.gif
headz.gif
lvl.gif
blap.gif
 
i found the world's most rinked cemented on mud encrusted copy of this a few week's ago left it alone to die a quiet dumpster death
howsit?
psychy?
 
i found the world's most rinked cemented on mud encrusted copy of this a few week's ago left it alone to die a quiet dumpster death
howsit?
psychy?
Personally, I've never seen a copy (Toe Fat had two albums in all), and I'd like to hear this band myself. Since we've been discussing Motown records for the past week, when I saw the subject line immediately this album cover popped up in my mind. However, if it was caked in mud I would have left it to rot myself.

(The UK edition of the cover had two topless toe-headed women in the background that were airbrushed out of the US pic.)
 
i found the world's most rinked cemented on mud encrusted copy of this a few week's ago left it alone to die a quiet dumpster death
howsit?
psychy?
Personally, I've never seen a copy (Toe Fat had two albums in all), and I'd like to hear this band myself. Since we've been discussing Motown records for the past week, when I saw the subject line immediately this album cover popped up in my mind. However, if it was caked in mud I would have left it to rot myself.

(The UK edition of the cover had two topless toe-headed women in the background that were airbrushed out of the US pic.)
i got it, its an ok record.. not really psychy.. more like a plain rock record.
i got this version, with the lamb on it.. ive seen another press with another toe dude instead of a lamb
 
got brakes from what i remember.

regarding toejam...when i was eating in people's park (berkeley) a lot, i was bumping into some strange characters. there was one homeless dude in a Central High School hoodie. I asked him where he got it and he said it was the high school he attended in Philly.
oof.gif
, me too, i told him.

this other dude would show up with bloated ass feet and unlaced sneakers hangin off of them, like fliflops. he was a big bearded bum kinda guy. somehow diplo started talking to him and turns out the guy claimed to be a former associate professor of sociology from cal-berkeley. my ma had roots in that dept, so i called back home and asked her about him and she knew the guy. i told her his feet were all toejammed out and gangrenous. maybe she got someone on the case, i forget, the matter wsa out of my hands. but it was all fairly odd.

and the toe jam looked vicious
 
i found the world's most rinked cemented on mud encrusted copy of this a few week's ago left it alone to die a quiet dumpster death
howsit?
psychy?
Dope cover, but nothing exciting musically, scroll down for more information.
 
It's like the best smell ever!!!! I love sniffing the nail file after diggin deep after basketball games. But the best is wait a whole year then sniff it. Better than that SWEET PREMIUM WINE!
 
It's like the best smell ever!!!! I love sniffing the nail file after diggin deep after basketball games. But the best is wait a whole year then sniff it. Better than that SWEET PREMIUM WINE!
It's like the best smell ever!!!! I love sniffing the nail file after diggin deep after basketball games. But the best is wait a whole year then sniff it. Better than that SWEET PREMIUM WINE!
It's like the best smell ever!!!! I love sniffing the nail file after diggin deep after basketball games. But the best is wait a whole year then sniff it. Better than that SWEET PREMIUM WINE!
 
Bee pollen is actually bee toe jam but it's really good for you. Tastes like shit.