yes, so much so that apparently I've fooled myself into thinking it's flowered beyond the borders of my mindgarden.RZA - NYC Everything
yes, so much so that apparently I've fooled myself into thinking it's flowered beyond the borders of my mindgarden.RZA - NYC Everything
GET OUT OF MY MIND GARDEN, HARVEY! Don't make me play this on SATURDAY when I play AUSTIN!Another one...
![]()
Some of y'all aren't digging deep enough into the inner recesses of your mindgardens as I'm seeing some songs/albums listed that tons of people consider as classics.
Kwest the Madd Ladd
I absolutely love the guest sport by Mystic on the title track to that album.
GET OUT OF MY MIND GARDEN, HARVEY! Don't make me play this on SATURDAY when I play AUSTIN!Another one...
![]()
Some of y'all aren't digging deep enough into the inner recesses of your mindgardens as I'm seeing some songs/albums listed that tons of people consider as classics.
The Nonce - Who Falls Apart?
Used to love this song. Whoever did their beats was underrated.
Lil Kim - Queen B
Hardest female rap song ever? I was kinda dissapointed that Biggie wrote it when I heard that demo version with his vocals though.
And unfortunately, it's a quiet pressingThe Nonce - Who Falls Apart?
Used to love this song. Whoever did their beats was underrated.
I just had this tape in the Walkman a couple weeks ago. Love this album.Kwest the Madd Ladd
yes to everything about this postJust Another Day is an anthem amongst me and friends.