Your Mindgarden Rap Classics

I don't care what ANYBODY says, this shit is NOT a classic:

9817_1.JPG
 
a3aaje4r9o2z.jpg

yxus525dtxze.jpg


This entire LP except 1 or 2 songs.

Just Another Day is an anthem amongst me and friends.






also

C Bo- I'm a Fool
Too Short- Gettin It LP
Mac Mall- Crack Da 40
 
The Nonce - Who Falls Apart?
RZA - NYC Everything
Lil Kim - Queen B
JayDee - F*ck The Police
East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12
 
19ezv8n8dlsn.jpg

Another one...

uurg8g9vfui2.jpg


Some of y'all aren't digging deep enough into the inner recesses of your mindgardens as I'm seeing some songs/albums listed that tons of people consider as classics.
 
RZA - NYC Everything
yes, so much so that apparently I've fooled myself into thinking it's flowered beyond the borders of my mindgarden.
I'm going to add My Lovin in Digi to my list - that beginning!

Also Black Moon's Lookin Down the Barrel.
 
Another one...

7748124128a006b256c98010._AA200_.L.jpg


Some of y'all aren't digging deep enough into the inner recesses of your mindgardens as I'm seeing some songs/albums listed that tons of people consider as classics.
GET OUT OF MY MIND GARDEN, HARVEY! Don't make me play this on SATURDAY when I play AUSTIN!
grin.gif
wink.gif
 
Kwest the Madd Ladd



FUCK!!!!!! I Need This Shit So Bad. I remember hearing it when it came out and I wasnt blown away but god damn he got some Crazy shit on here.

I Met My Baby At The.....................V.I.M. -
 
Another one...

7748124128a006b256c98010._AA200_.L.jpg


Some of y'all aren't digging deep enough into the inner recesses of your mindgardens as I'm seeing some songs/albums listed that tons of people consider as classics.
GET OUT OF MY MIND GARDEN, HARVEY! Don't make me play this on SATURDAY when I play AUSTIN!
grin.gif
wink.gif

Donde? And please don't say Beauty Bar...

Oh yeah, it doesn't matter anyway, I'm going to be in Arlington Saturday night.

I am at a point where I would want to check out a Cosmo Baker set, just as long as it's not at a wack venue.
 
The Nonce - Who Falls Apart?

Used to love this song. Whoever did their beats was underrated.

Lil Kim - Queen B

Hardest female rap song ever? I was kinda dissapointed that Biggie wrote it when I heard that demo version with his vocals though.