Recent content by Luuso

  1. L

    FOR TRADE - OLD SCHOOL/DISCO etc...

    still working on it....We'll see if I ever gonna get it
  2. L

    FOR TRADE - OLD SCHOOL/DISCO etc...

    Strong trades! Nice to hear you've found the Bobby Mann 12"
  3. L

    record spots in switzerland ?

    I'll be travelling to Zurich-Basel in April and I think there ain't any decent spots in Basel.. but Zurich Anyone?
  4. L

    Some Mustachey Wants! (SSSSSOOOUUULLLLL)

    I had to buy triples of that 10"! Damn dope beats!
  5. L

    TOE JAM

    My alltime favorite videogame! Damn I just loaded the soundtrack album and been pumpin it the whole day
  6. L

    Star Quality and Class / Panache WANTS!

    I got both. What you got for trade?
  7. L

    Hip-hop wanted!

    yeah it's a dope 12"! I like both sides equally. What was the other 12"?
  8. L

    Clothing you're feelin......

    Lemar & Dauley t-shirts are the shit!
  9. L

    canadian 80s hip hop

    One of my recent canadian finds: Get Loose Crew - EP (1985) "rap vigilante" is a bomb!
  10. L

    what size t-shirt do you waer?

    usually xl, but if I buy a new Nike t-shirt the same fit comes from medium..
  11. L

    how fat are you?

    6'4" = 190lbs
  12. L

    how big is your feet?

    US12
  13. L

    Urgent wants

    'sup I will get doubles of School Days 12" within couple weeks. I'm open for offers.
  14. L

    The Onion Picks 10 Slept-On Hip-Hop albums

    Glad to see Charizma & PBW no.1 IMO 1 of top 20 rap LP's all time.
  15. L

    29 min hiphopmix download

    nice mix